Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Interval Amfib Jacket
If you're the type of cyclist that wants to ride year-round, there are days when you'll have no choice but to brave the cold and the elements. Thankfully, the Pearl Izumi Interval Amfib Jacket provides the necessary wind-proofing and water-resistance so you can enjoy your ride in warmth and comfort. This softshell jacket has been re-engineered to be 50% more breathable than a traditional softshell, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable during high-intensity riding and training. Two chest vents allow you to adjust ventilation on the move, and a draft flap keeps the wind from penetrating the full-length Vision zipper. Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from running up the sleeves, while the drop-tail rear hem protects against road spray on wet days.
- Softshell cycling jacket for cold and windy conditions
- Elite AmFib fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Material is 50% more breathable than traditional softshell jackets
- Two zippered chest vents let you shed heat during tough workouts
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth
- Two-way zipper for easy on and off and quick ventilation options
- Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from penetrating
- Zippered rear pocket keeps ride supplies and essentials safe
- Item #PLZ00T1
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.