Why We Like The Expedition Bib Short
Pearl Izumi is a brand we trust for outfitting our cycling kits. They think about what bikers need, and they produce durable and reliable cycling apparel that lasts. With the Expedition Bib Short, we like that Pearl Izumi integrated low profile cargo pockets on the thighs and lower back. That way, we can head out on distance rides with all the storage space we need to carry our essential items. It features a plush and breathable Elite Escape 1:1 Chamois that's exactly what we're looking for when we're staring down a triple-digit-mile day. Laser-cut bib straps offer superior comfort that sits easily against the skin, and BioViz reflective details ensure riders are seen day and night.
- A bib short that's perfect for endless rides in the saddle
- Compressive Elite Transfer fabric constructed from recycled material
- Centered rear pocket and thigh cargo pockets for storage options
- Elite Escape 1:1 Chamois with floating top sheet design for comfort
- BioViz reflective elements offer low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO8FQ
- Responsible Collection
- [top panel] 35% recycled polyester, 34% recycled nylon, 31% elastane, [bottom panel] 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane, [pockets] 47% recycled polyester, 42% polyester, 11% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.8oz
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?