Why We Like The Thermal Glove
There are few accessories that are as important as a good pair of gloves for year-round cycling. The Thermal Glove's Select Thermal fabric is built to maximize the material's effective surface area in order to pull moisture from your skin and then diffuse it across the material's surface for fast evaporation. This keeps your autumn paws drier, which means they stay warm. The insulation is also ideal in the late-fall temperatures where lightweight liners are inadequate but full-blown winter gloves leave your hands a clammy, sweaty mess.
Pearl finishes the gloves with a few functional details that help you adapt to the gloved life after a summer spent riding glove-free. The index finger and thumb terminate in synthetic, conductive leather, so you'll be able to document the farmer's market gourds or countryside fall foliage with your smart phone camera, and reflective elements help keep you visible to motorists as dusk begins falling earlier and earlier.
- Thermal glove that is ideal for year-round cycling
- Select Thermal fabric built to manage moisture
- Insulation ideal for late-fall temperatures when liners aren't enough
- Touchscreen compatibility for easy phone use
- Item #PLZO8DN
- [palm] 79% polyester, 18% polyurethane, 3% nylon, [back] 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- stretch cuff
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?