The sweet spot.
When summer lets up its suffer-fest temperatures, and fall cycling welcomes us with stunning color-changing canyons to ascend, cool breezes, and long shadows, throw on a pair of Pearl Izumi's Escape Sugar Thermal Cycling tights for a layer of warmth on shortening days. Select thermal fabric offers warmth while providing unsurpassed moisture transfer, keeping you from feeling bogged down and sweaty, and the Select Escape 1:1 chamois comforts your sit bones with edge-free cushioning to prevent chafing. BioViz elements illuminate when they catch car headlights to help keep you visible to the two-tonne machines we share the road with, and ankle zips make for ease sliding them on and off over winter socks.
- Throw on these cycling tights for sweet warmth in fall
- Thermal fabric wicks away moisture while providing insulation
- Cushion your sit bones with Select Escape 1:1 chamois
- Stay visible with the help of BioViz elements
- Flattering wide waistband is super comfortable
- Key pocket keeps small items safe
- Item #PLZ00KS
- Q & A
Not the best quality
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
See through, ended up returning them