Much like the longest-standing neutral country in the world, the Pearl Izumi Men's EM Trail N3 Running Shoe is designed specifically for runners who have a neutral midfoot stance. This versatile shoe features an Anatomical Foot Shape that allows for natural foot splay, which translates into run-long support whether you're headed on a five or twenty mile run.
Its breathable seamless mesh is fashioned with synthetic overlays for torsional support, and ultimately prevents your foot from sloshing around uncomfortably. Additionally, the 1:1 Energy Foam midsole provides a responsive and energetic feel from midstance to toe-off so you're able to propel yourself with maximum force on straightaways and steeps alike. The ESS rock plate discourages jagged obstacles from getting in the way of your cruise, and the carbon rubber outsole features rugged lugs for serious grip and rip no matter the terrain.
- A versatile, trail running shoe for long distances
- Best suited for runners with a neutral midfoot stance
- Breathable and seamless mesh with structural overlays
- Anatomical Foot Shape provides natural splay of toes
- EVA midsole ensures a responsive, yet springy feel underfoot
- ESS rock plate prevents bruising from pokey obstacles
- Carbon rubber sole features grabby lugs for grip
- Item #PLZ00GW
- Q & A
With over 30 pairs of Pearl’s to my collection, I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have on these - shoot me an email or give me a call. The V3 is wider and has a stiffer heel cup than V1 and V2.
Customer Account Manager-Bike
Office: 801-736-6396 ext. 4737