Get set in motion.
From the dry dusty trails of Chautauqua Park to the pine-laden single track of the White Mountains, the Pearl Izumi Women's EM Trail M2 V3 Running Shoe offers run-long support and traction. Due to its offset E:MOTION TM midsole, the EM Trail M2 V3 is best suited for runners whose gait falls under the neutral to mild overpronation category.
A breathable and seamless upper features structural overlays for torsional support, and a soft, textile lining hugs foot for a snug, sock-like feel. Additionally, the bilateral midfoot posts offer a firm, yet forgiving feel underfoot, while the 1:1 Energy Foam midsole not only attenuates shock, but assures an energetic and springy response from mid-stance to toe-off. An ESS rock plate discourages trail-side obstructions from getting the best of your stride, and the tenacious carbon rubber outsole features multi-directional lugs for an aggressive yet low-profile grip on chossy terrain.
- Smooth running shoe for tricky trail runs
- Best suited for neutral to mild overpronators
- Anatomical Foot Shape allows for natural splay
- Breathable seamless mesh features structural overlays
- Soft textile lining for a sock-like feel
- Offset midsole provides added stability
- Energetic and responsive EVA midsole attenuates shock
- ESS rock plate prevents bruising from trail obstructions
- Aggressive carbon rubber sole ensures traction
- Item #PLZ00GV