Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Elite Thermal Knee Warmers
During cool, transitional months, Lycra warmers are no longer sufficient, yet fully-windproof tights are overkill. That's where the Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Knee Warmers come into play, delivering more warmth than the Lite warmers without being overly stifling like the PRO Softshell warmers can be in mid-range temperatures.
- Knee warmers for spinning on soggy, chilly days
- Water-resistance repels light rain and road spray
- Midweight thermal insulation for shoulder season temps
- Built to reduce bunching and slouching while pedaling
- Soft, wide elastic cuff grips with silicone print
- Reflective details add a bit of visibility on overcast training rides
- Item #PLZO8DZ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.