Elite Thermal Arm Warmer
During spring and fall, your windproof winter jacket is often overkill, yet your summer jersey isn't insulated enough for these chilly transitional months. The Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmers are designed for just this purpose, and they've been updated with Pearl's PI Dry DWR treatment, which helps them shed water instead of turning into sodden arm socks on spring rides that feature some April showers.
- Arm warmers for the chilly damp of shoulder seasons
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and road spray
- Mid-weight thermal insulation for fall and spring
- Fit to each arm specifically for less bagginess
- Soft elastic cuffs and silicone print maintain fit
- Item #PLZO8DY
- 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra, PI Dry finish
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2020
Runs small compared to other brands
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 150 lbs
Another brand's Medium ran so large that I couldn't keep them up. So I bought a pair of Pearlzumi SMALL. OOOH, too small! Medium would have been better. 6' tall, 150 lbs. These arm warmers are too small for me. I'm wearing them (like turnequets) until I find some mediums. The quality, though, is excellent.