As simple as they appear, socks can often make or break a ride. From slightly irritating to downright painful, investing in some good socks are an inexpensive way to help ensure happy feet as you spin away the miles. Pearl Izumi's Elite Socks combine a precise fit with performance fabric, creating an advanced sock that looks great.
The socks are constructed from Elite Transfer material which wicks away moisture allowing your feet to stay dry and better able to regulate temperatures. Excessive moisture leads to clammy feet when its cold out or blisters in the heat. On the toe, the seam is completely flat preventing pressure or irritation at the always-critical toe box/foot interface.
- A lightweight sock for cycling in warm weather
- Quarter height gives just enough ankle coverage
- Elite Transfer yarns offer moisture-wicking comfort
- Mesh panels help the feet breathe and provide a low-volume fit
- Anatomic arch compression provides long hours of foot support
- Item #PLZO8CW
- 69% polyester, 27% nylon, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?