Select a Size
Select a Color
Elite Pursuit Thermal Tight
When the weather gets a bit too crazy, keep your sanity with the Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Thermal tights for women. Made with cycling in mind, but skipping the chamois, the Elite Pursuit thermal tights are happy to go with you for a run, or slide ontop of your favorite chamois for all day comfort. Made out of a brushed thermal fleece, these tights will hug your legs and keep you going from your first mile to mile 100. Medium in weight, they are ideal for cold, but not frozen temperatures, so they make the perfect option for mid 40's to 50's F. Water shedding PI Dry coats the outside of the fabric to keep rain and snow rolling off of the outside so you can stay dry.
- A thermal tight for cycling or running in the cold
- Thermal fleece provides cozy warmth
- PI Dry repels water and lets it roll off
- Reflective BioViz accents increase your visibility in low light
- Chamois-free, so you can wear your favorite underneath or take these out for a winter run
- Item #PLZ00KM
- [face fabric] 56% nylon 30% polyester 14% Lycra, [color panels] 88% polyester 12% Lycra
- fall, winter
- Bioviz accents
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 29, 2018
PI DRY TECHNOLOGY
Permanent waterproofed fibers that will always shake dry while maintaining the breathability of fleece.
December 17, 2017
A bit small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 109 lbs
I was told these ran large. I'm between XS and S so ordered XS and couldn't get them on over my hips which are 35". Tights are very nice with wonderful, soft fabric and excellent construction. I liked the flat, wide waist band and no drawstring. The seam running through the crotch is not flatlocked or gusseted which is probably not a problem if padded shorts are worn underneath but a flat seam would be an improvement.