Versatility reigns supreme.
The ELITE Pursuit Short conforms to your body with an anatomic multi-panel design, so it won't restrict pedaling or create irritation issues on the road, regardless if you're completing your first century ride or just squeezing in a quick evening spin. Pearl's Elite Pursuit 1:1 chamois is comprised of a high-density foam that reduces fatiguing vibration, lined with 4-way stretch for excellent mobility when you're changing position in the saddle.
- Daily cycling short for those preferring a low-key aesthetic
- Anatomic multi-panel design with 4-way stretch for mobility
- Transfer In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture and supports muscles
- Coldblack finish reflects UV rays from heating up the short
- Elite Pursuit 1:1 chamois dissipates jarring vibration
- Spandex grippers prevent legs from annoyingly riding up
- Item #PLZ00NI
- Q & A
Odd Leg Design
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I liked everything about this pair of shorts from the waist to the mid-thigh. The fit for all but the bottom three inches is good and the materials seem to be of high quality. Unfortunately, the leg opening are way to wide for me. Clearly, these are designed for riders with enormous quads.
Great cycling shorts.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 192lbs
These fit and are very comfortable. The best shorts I own.