Farmer's tans are for farmers, not cyclists.
Kick your farmer's tan to the curb, and stay chilled out through the dog days of summer in the Pearl Izumi ELITE Pursuit Sleeveless Jersey. Keeping you cool is this jersey's top priority, with ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by Ice-fil to pull away sweat the second it starts to bead, sending cooler air back to your skin, and drying quickly to keep you comfortable while you log your miles through blistering summer heat. Heat is just half of the battle, though, and when the day isn't only warm, but the sun singes your skin you'll be happy to find that the jersey is fashioned with a full 50+ UPF protection to keep the sun off of your back while you ride. Mesh panels take things a step further, rewarding you with much needed air flow when you point your bike downhill after a tedious climb, and a full-length semi-autolock zipper lets you open up to vent with one hand while you ride.
- Drop heat with speed in this featherlight jersey
- 50+ UPF protection shields you from the sun
- Let your skin breathe with Direct-Vent panels
- Semi-autolock zipper opens for quick cooling
- Bonded back pockets stash your gear with style
- Lock your jersey in place with silicone gripper
- Reflective accents help you stay seen in low light
- Item #PLZ00NG
- Q & A
Great fitting, lightweight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This jersey has been perfect for those hot, humid summer days. Very form fitting and very aero. It is sized as spec'ed. Note that Isumi has two cuts: Pursuit = race fit, while Escape is a roomier cut. You need a slim, racer build to wear Pursuit as sized.
Not regular fit as stated. Race maybe
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Way too small compared to other medium Pearl Izumi sleeveless jerseys I have. Also, the zipper wouldn't work.