Select a Size
Select a Color
ELITE Gel Full Finger Glove
Pearl's most popular gel glove design, the ELITE Gels feature a lightweight, breathable, synthetic back with a soft, grippy synthetic leather palm to keep you feeling connected to the handlebars. They've also got conductive material on the thumb and index finger, so they'll keep you in touch with touchscreen devices, too.
While that's relieving, the real relief comes from cushy gel padding throughout the palm of the glove, which is tasked with dutifully shielding your hands from road noise over the miles. The low-profile wiping surface on the thumb comes in handy for on-the-go lens, screen, or face cleanings, while the hook-and-loop closure makes the gloves more adaptable for riders who might be in-between sizes.
- Full-fingered gloves for cycling in comfort
- ELITE Gel padding for on-bar comfort
- Durable synthetic leather is flexible and soft
- Conductive leather is touchscreen-compatible
- Soft swatch on back of thumb for wiping
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit
- Item #PLZ00DD
- [back] 100% polyester, [palm] 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?