Select a Size
Select a Color
Elite Escape 3/4-Length Tight
You're desperate to escape the trainer, the dreadmill, and your windowless home gym at the first signs of spring. Though the roads are clear and the sun is shining, winter still has a hold on the temperatures, for a little while longer. For chilly mornings and late-season cold snaps, reach for the Pearl Izumi ELITE Escape 3/4 Tight. Redesigned and featuring a cleaner, more streamlined silhouette, this tight will keep you comfortable and supported as you celebrate the return of outdoor riding.
The ELITE Escape 3/4 Tight's main goal is to stabilize and cover your hardworking knees when cold air wants to tighten them up. It does this using a supportive Lycra blend that holds its shape over hours of base mile building rides, while keeping moisture moving away from your skin. Another notable improvement to the tight over seasons' past is its ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois. Now featuring a floating top sheet in the style of top-tier racing kit, the chamois will move with you willingly when you're standing out of the saddle to finish a climb. The slimmed down shape significantly reduces the likelihood of chafing over long rides, and it saves weight in the tight's overall design.
- Escape the trainer and stay warm on early season roads
- Form-fitting cut and Lycra blend provide a supportive fit
- Clean, raw-edge leg openings stay in place with printed silicone
- Redesigned chamois adds comfort with floating top sheet
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on dim roads
- Airy mesh bib straps wick moisture consistently as you ride
- Item #PLZ00I8
- [face fabric] 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra elastane, [accent panels] 88% nylon, 12% Lycra elastane
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 28, 2019
Are these PI dry?
September 30, 2019
Hey Jordan! Great question, this can get a bit confusing with the options out there. This tight does not have the PI Dry Technology. I would recommend the Pursuit Thermal Bib Tight or the PRO Escape Thermal 3/4 Tight. Pearl Izumi also offers an even higher level of water protection with AmFIB. If you have any other questions about the line, please feel free to shoot me an email! Grearhead Kaylee - email@example.com