When we're pinning on numbers during race season, we expect our kit to be as minimalistic as possible; however, for training in inclement conditions, utility is our primary concern. Pearl Izumi's Elite Escape Softshell Men's Jacket falls squarely in the latter category by combining a windproof, water-resistant membrane with thermal insulation and a fit that's friendly to winter layering. The full-length front zipper is backed by a draft flap, and the jacket is finished with two chest pockets and one rear pocket, all of which zip closed to protect ride cargo.
- A cycling jacket equipped for winter's worst
- Windproof, water-resistant softshell fabric
- Thermal paneling for breathable insulation
- Fit accommodates winter layering
- Three zippered pockets secure and protect ride essentials
- Reflective details help maintain visibility under overcast skies
- Item #PLZ00F3