Why We Like The AmFIB Tight
Thermal insulation, stretch, and breathability are our basic requirements for cold-weather training tights. The Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB Tight checks off all three, and it adds a water-shedding treatment to the mix, ensuring that road spray and sleet don't ruin the gains made by the fleece's heat-trapping properties. Chamois-free construction lets these tights flex into running or lets you layer your preferred summer bibs underneath. Lower leg zips make the tights easy to put on so you can jump in the saddle
before changing your mind about riding and once you do, the BioViz
reflective elements enhance your visibility on evening winter rides.
- A thermal tight that keeps your legs warm in the coldest conditions
- ELITE AmFIB Softshell provides wind and water protection
- Thermal Fleece fabric enhances mobility and warmth
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- Small, flat pocket for keys, cards, or energy gels
- Item #PLZO8DC
- [face fabric] 41% nylon, 41% polyester, 13% Lycra, 5% polyurethane, [panels] 88% polyester, 12% Lycra
- fall, winter
- [medium] 29in
- key pocket
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 3, 2020
Really love AmFib, but fit was off
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
I have a pair of the AmFib bibs from around 2012. Absolutely loved the style with the bibs, but was interested in the extra AmFib coverage over the butt/thighs on this new style. My old bib style was a large and the large in these did not fit. The AmFib over the butt makes them much stiffer, and when I bent over they would slide down. So on the bike, they most of my backside hanging out. Perhaps would have been better in a bib form? I returned the large for an x-large, and will need to return those as well. They cover my backside better, but the AmFib is just thicker/stiffer and it isn't as formfitting as I would like.