Choose Your Own Adventure.
For proper winter cycling, or any sport outdoors, being comfortable and warm is essential to enjoying the experience. Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB Men's Tight comes from its warmest cold-weather line and is designed to help make those cool conditions a little more bearable with the addition of wind- and water-resistant protection.
Thermal Fleece fabric with PI Dry technology on the back of the legs and wind and water resistant Elite AmFIB Softshell fabric in key exposure areas offer maximum splash and strategic wind protection without compromising freedom of movement. We like the external pocket on the right thigh for keeping items close at hand. Ankle zips allow ease of entry and exit for a warm post-ride shower. Black with BioViz reflective elements and BioViz Screaming color options allow for excellent visibility in low-light conditions.
- Versatile tights in cold, damp conditions
- Wind- with weather-resistant softshell keeps legs happy
- Water-resistant thermal panels snub road spray
- Lightly brushed thermal material maintains warmth
- Included chamois wards off road noise and chatter
- Easy on and off with ankle zips
- Reflective details get noticed in low-light conditions
- Thigh pocket keeps essentials close by
- Item #PLZ00K7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I returned this product. I thought they would be flexible and good for riding. They are not. They are stiffer than a tube sock in a teenage boy's hamper. They are made out of the same material as a winter softshell coat. Unless you're biking above the article circle, I'd recommend staying away from these. But... if you're riding in sub zero weather they would probably be good.
Legs warmed instantly
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 155lbs
I tried the tights on for fit, and my legs warmed immediately. Warmth without excessive bulk and awesome flexibility.