Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Quest Barrier Jacket
We think every rider needs a lightweight jacket in their arsenal for alpine starts and just-in-case protection, and the Quest Barrier Jacket is a worthy option. It offers the wind protection and warmth we need to ride through chilly mornings or ward off inclement weather mid-ride. A durable water repellent finish sheds light showers and a relaxed fit means we can easily layer this jacket over whatever we're wearing to ride.
- The jacket we want when conditions make a turn mid-ride
- Lightweight and breathable 100% recycled rip-stop Barrier fabric
- DWR treatment sheds light rain so we're not caught off-guard
- Two-way zipper ensures total control over ventilation
- Dual side hem cord locks to adjust the fit at the waist
- BioViz reflective elements keep us seen in low-light conditions
- A cycling-specific fit includes a drop tail for full coverage
- Item #PLZO8AG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.