ELITE Barrier Jacket
If you get a block from your house before you notice the dark clouds on the horizon, turn back and grab the Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Barrier Jacket, just in case. This highly packable jacket provides windproof, water-resistant protection from the elements that makes it well worth the slight detour. A full-length draft flap along the zipper and elasticized hems seal in the warmth when you hit the edge of the cloud cover. BioViz reflective piping and logos make you more visible to passing motorists as lighting conditions deteriorate. Now that you have the jacket on, tuck your chin into the microfleece collar and pedal like the wind to outrun the storm.
- A lightweight, packable wind jacket for cycling
- Main fabric blocks wind and is water-resistant
- Packs away into it's own self-stuffing pocket
- Draft flap on zipper blocks out cold winds
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in warmth and protect from drafts
- BioViz reflective elements enhance low-light visibility to cars
- Item #PLZ00PL
- Q & A
Fits too small -- again!
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
Here's what I like about Pearl Izumi bike clothes: the sense of style and color. Here's what I don't like: they almost never fit true to size. Once again I ordered one size up and the item just barely fits. Because I'm in Canada and it's costly to return items to the US, I'll live with it. But my days of buying from this designer are coming to an end.