Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Zephrr Barrier Jacket
More packable than a rain jacket and more protective than a windbreaker, the Pearl Izumi Zephrr Jacket acts as a breathable fortress against windy weather and scattered showers. The shell's PI Dry treatment beads off light showers and road spray from dampening your inner layers, while the dual-direction zipper provides venting from either top or bottom. Plus, its highly breathable polyester shell enhances thermo-regulation, keeping the inside from turning into a sauna on wet, muggy rides.
The anatomic, yet relaxed cut keeps it comfortable through a wide range of cycling positions. Best of all, it packs down small enough to fit into your jersey's rear pocket for deployable protection on-the-fly, should the weather change at a moment's notice. Other key features include a drop-tail rear hem for extra protection, as well as elasticized hem and cuffs for a secure, stay-put fit. You'll also appreciate the jacket's highly visible logo and reflective hits for extra safety at night.
- Light cycling jacket for uncertain weather conditions
- Polyester fabric with PI Dry coating delivers wind- and water-resistance
- Semi-fitted design keeps protection close to body
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in warmth and keep out the elements
- Reflective elements boost your overall visibility at night
- One rear zippered pocket keeps essentials safe
- Silicone gripper at waist holds the jacket in position
- Item #PLZO88H
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.