Breathable grip and dexterity.
The Pearl Izumi Men's Divide Glove provides the grip and dexterity needed for epic rides. Its 1:1 anatomic fit and durable synthetic leather palm provide great bar feel, while breathable mesh along the glove's backside channels cool air for enhanced comfort on sweltering rides.
The Divide is touchscreen compatible, allowing you to snap pictures and change playlists without painstakingly taking it off. Other performance features include silicone screened fingertips for extra grip when you're braking and riding at high speeds, as well as a soft, low-profile wiping surface along the thumb.
- Lightweight, minimalist glove with good ventilation
- Works well for any mountain biking and cycling discipline
- Perforated synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- 1:1 anatomic fit for all-day ride comfort
- Silicone print on fingertips for enhanced lever grip
- Soft wiping surface on thumb for eyewear and sweat management
- Slip-on fit maintains a low profile, easy to take on and off
- Touchscreen compatible for trailside use of mobile devices
- Item #PLZ006X
- Q & A
Not so great update
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I've been using the Divide Gloves for about 5 years. Over the time it has changed twice, once about three years ago and the last one just recently which is the product Competitive Cyclist is selling right now. The latest iteration has no velcro closure and relies on a tight fit in the cuff instead, I am not sure I like that. Also, overall, its thickness has been decreased making it feel a more flimsy piece of protection. The design is pretty cool but I am sure it won't last very long, as opposed as my older sets. I am thinking about returning it but will rather give it a try