Suit up for fiery rides.
We're no strangers to summer's inferno of triple-digit heat, often forcing you to postpone rides until later in the evening to avoid the stifling sensation of Utah's brutal afternoons. However, it's not always practical to postpone your ride until the sun dips below the horizon, often leaving you with the sole option of riding across asphalt that's radiating heat like a steamy sauna. For these situations, it pays to be wearing the airy-cool Pearl Izumi Men's Cargo Base Layer underneath your fitted cycling jersey.
This lightweight baselayer is construction of Direct-Vent mesh for optimal cooling when you're cranking away under the suffocating feel of summer heatwaves. Its fitted design sits closely, allowing perspiration to actively wick off your body for an evaporative cooling effect. Pearl's Speed Sleeve construction is contoured to your body in the cycling position, meaning it won't restrict critical motion on your trusty road steed. For a bit more functionality, you'll find three rear pockets for next-to-body storage without items jostling around at speed.
- Airy-cool comfort on the hottest rides of the year
- Lightweight baselayer wears under your cycling jersey
- Direct-Vent mesh prevents overheating and dries quickly
- Fitted design wicks perspiration for a cooling effect
- Speed Sleeve construction is anatomically contoured
- Three rear pockets for well-bolstered storage
- Item #PLZ00I3