Select a Size
Select a Color
The Pearl Izumi Canyon Shorts bring clean lines, technical fabrics, and functionality to any day on the trail with a relaxed fit for those of us who just can't get on board the shiny, body-hugging spandex train. Made from Pearl's breathable Transfer Dry fabric, these shorts wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the ride. Inside, a floating, removable mesh liner incorporates a Tour 3D chamois for all-day padding with Pressure Relief Technology that won't leave you regretting that decision to skip the shortcut.
- Sleek style and trail-ready performance meet in these shorts
- Transfer fabric provides optimal moisture management
- Relaxed fit promotes a natural range of motion
- Detachable liner with chamois enhances smooth comfort
- Adjustable waist tab helps you find the right fit
- Zippered cargo pocket securely carries small items
- Item #PLZ00RY
- Transfer (polyester)
- Removable Liner
- yes, 3D Tour
- 1 zippered cargo
- snag-free internal adjustment
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2019
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 180 lbs
The size 36 Canyon short comes with a XL liner attached that is too big for a size 36 waist. (See Pearl Izumi's sizing guidelines to confirm this.) You could easily remove the XL liner and buy a L liner separately to get a correct fit., but this would be costly.
May 21, 2019
What waist size would a medium be?