The Pearl Izumi Canyon Shorts bring clean lines, technical fabrics, and functionality to any day on the trail with a relaxed fit for those of us who just can't get on board the shiny, body-hugging spandex train. Made from Pearl's breathable Transfer Dry fabric, these shorts wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the ride. Inside, a floating, removable mesh liner incorporates a Tour 3D chamois for all-day padding with Pressure Relief Technology that won't leave you regretting that decision to skip the shortcut.
- Sleek style and trail-ready performance meet in these shorts
- Transfer fabric provides optimal moisture management
- Relaxed fit promotes a natural range of motion
- Detachable liner with chamois enhances smooth comfort
- Adjustable waist tab helps you find the right fit
- Zippered cargo pocket securely carries small items
- Item #PLZ00RY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: 36
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
The size 36 Canyon short comes with a XL liner attached that is too big for a size 36 waist. (See Pearl Izumi's sizing guidelines to confirm this.) You could easily remove the XL liner and buy a L liner separately to get a correct fit., but this would be costly.
What waist size would a medium be?