The finer things.
Treat yourself to decadent comfort in the saddle like never before with the Pearl Izumi Black PI Jersey. Crafted from a premium Italian PRO Transfer fabric, this jersey wraps you with a luxurious hand and ensures maximum moisture-wicking, breathable comfort to handle hotter days out on the road. Pearl Izumi then counteracts the potential of bad weather by treating this jersey with PI Dry, an all-weather, water-shedding performance technology that keeps you comfortably dry when some light rain clouds interrupt the ride. Unbelievably smooth next-to-skin comfort comes standard courtesy of the fully bonded construction and seam-free sonic-cut hems, while the anatomic articulated raglan sleeves optimize your fit when you get into the cycling position.
- Impeccably-made road jersey for max comfort and performance
- Premium fabric wicks sweat and wraps you in velvety comfort
- PI Dry treatment sheds water in all-weather rides
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Fully bonded construction delivers soft, chafe-free comfort
- BioViz reflective elements add visibility in the dark
- Sonic-cut hems are soft and seamless
- Multiple rear pockets carry along gels, water, and snacks
- Item #PLZ00Q4
- Q & A
Top shelf P.I.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
No pinching, no binding, no bunching. This is the closest I've come to the proverbial second skin. It uses a mesh material where you want to breathe and an aero material elsewhere. This gives a great balance of comfort and speed. The sleeve is a bit longer than normal, which reduces drag on the upper arm. You're going to feel like a pro in this jersey.