Why We Like The Bioviz Barrier Jacket
When chilly and wet fall rides strike we put on the Pearl Izumi Bioviz Barrier Jacket. This water-resistant jacket doubles as an effective wind barrier all while helping us be seen on the road. Long solo rides in the wet and wind have us less anxious than usual with this reflective layer on.
- Jacket designed to be visible in low light conditions
- Water-resistant layer is an effective wind barrier
- Large zipper pocket in the rear
- Reflective details throughout
- Available in an ultra-high visibility yellow
- Two way zipper for adjustable ventilation
- Item #PLZO886
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 100% recycled polyester ripstop [pocket] 100% polyester
- hip, droptail hem
- 2-way zipper
- 1 zippered rear pocket
- BioViz reflective print (front, side, rear)
- commuting, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 23, 2022
Yellow Really Stands Out
- I've put it through the wringer
- 6' 1"
Just a quick review, this yellow jacket really stands out and I had a driver slow down to tell me he usually has a hard time seeing cyclists in black but the yellow jacket was highly visible to him. That's worth it's price right there!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help