Attack Thermal Jersey
When worn on its own, the Pearl Izumi Attack Thermal Jersey will get you through cool fall or early spring rides in warmth and comfort. Throw it on under your favorite cycling jacket and you'll be warm enough to brave even the coldest winter conditions. The key to this versatility is the SELECT Thermal Fleece fabric with four-way stretch, which is designed to maintain a sleek fit and excellent range of motion, making it a great as both a standalone jersey or as a layering piece. Standout features include a front hem that's cut higher than normal to prevent bunching when you're bent forward riding in the drops, three rear storage pockets plus a rear zippered security pocket, and silicone gripper that keeps the rear hem from riding up to give easy access to the pockets. The Attack Thermal Jersey is available in four different colors, including two subdued colorways, and two BioViz high-visibility colors designed to help you be seen by other users out on the road.
- Long-sleeve thermal jersey for cycling in colder temperatures
- Works well as a standalone jersey or layered underneath a jacket
- Four-way stretch fleece offers warmth and unrestricted mobility
- Front hem is cut higher than normal to prevent bunching
- Gripper elastic with silicone print ensures a stay-put fit
- Three rear storage pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Full-length Vislon zipper for ventilation and ease of use
- BioViz reflective elements and optional high-visibility colors
- Item #PLZ00SW
- SELECT Thermal Fleece 4-way stretch (83% polyester, 17% elastane)
- fall, winter, spring
- 3 rear storage, 1 rear zippered security
- BioViz reflective elements
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
TTS. Used in 40F with quite a headwind and kept me perfect temp. I usually do run a little hotter than others though. Would recommend.
April 30, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 195 lbs
Took this out for its maiden voyage yesterday on an overcast 50 degree day. Kept my nice and warm the whole time and looked great doing it. It's very soft and handsome. The only thing I find odd is how long the sleeves are. They cover my hands completely! I have an Apple Watch to monitor my heart rate and I had to roll up (fold back) about 6" of the sleeve to be able to see the watch. Not a major flaw but I do wonder why they made them so long.