Because you can't ride in flip-flops.
Hot days may have us wishing that clipless sandals were mass produced, but as long as they aren't (which is probably for the best) we have to wrap up our feet with socks before sliding into our shoes for a ride. On days like this we reach for a pair of socks from the Pearl Izumi Attack Tall Sock 3-Pack. These lightweight socks offer massive breathability to keep hot-foot at a minimum and wick away sweat, while the mesh-knit on the top of the foot elevates ventilation. To make sure your little piggies stay comfortable, the socks feature a flat toe seam that keeps excess fabric from bunching around your toes.
- Lightweight socks for hot summer days
- Select transfer yarn pulls away sweat
- Mesh top of foot boosts ventilation
- Flat toe seam elevates comfort
- Item #PLZ00ON
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are my new go-to socks. Lightweight and comfortable.