Why waste a gorgeous day inside at spin class when the Pearl Izumi Women's Attack Gloves call you to grab your cycling gear and head outside? Strategically-placed gel padding in the 1:1 Connect Palm design creates bridges over both your median and ulnar nerves, thus dampening road shock and vibration so you can enjoy your ride while you sail past flower-covered meadows and charming bed and breakfasts. When you work up a sweat, clear your brow with the low-profile wiping surface on the thumb as you battle that hill climb. Plus, the BioViz reflective elements give you an added level of visibility to help you pedal home in the dark with extra peace of mind.
- Half-finger cycling gloves that balance bar feel with padding
- Gel insert at palm maintains natural arch of your hand
- Synthetic leather at palm offers a tough, secure grip
- Low-profile wiping surface on thumb gets rid of sweat
- Reflective elements throughout bolster your visibility
- Item #PLZ00RJ
- [palm] 44% polyester, 31% nylon, 25% polyurethane, [back] 61% polyester, 32% nylon, 7% elastane
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2021
padding in a weird place
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
Maybe my hands are no longer a size M (?), but these fit pretty tightly, and the padding is in a strange place - not on pressure points at all - almost in the palm. Sending back.