Attack Bib Short
With a classic eight-panel construction made out of Pearl Izumi's SELECT Transfer fabric, the Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Shorts are an everyday workhorse option that'll reliably pull moisture away from your skin as you sweat to keep you cool and comfortable.
To make sure you receive the support and cushioning you need throughout long days spent in the saddle, Pearl Izumi includes its soft, stretchy Select Escape 1:1 Chamois, featuring foam arranged in a strategic topography acting as a loyal barrier between you and your saddle. A standard eight-inch inseam and silicone raw-edge compressive straps provide you with secure leg coverage as well as protection from the sun, and reflective accents help to increase your visibility for the rides that last longer than you expect them to.
- Cycling bib shorts with advanced comfort at an affordable tag
- Select Transfer fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Shorts move with you thanks to 8-panel anatomic cut
- Breathable mesh uppers allow sweat to escape
- Cushion your sit bones with Select Escape 1:1 chamois
- Boost low light visibility with reflective accents
- Item #PLZO88M
- [face fabric] SELECT Transfer (80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane), [bib] 75% nylon, 25% elastane
- 3 season
- [medium] 10.5in
- SELECT Escape 1:1
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 132 lbs
I just love this bib shorts. Soft and comfortable, chamois provides great support and straps are light and don’t dig in. Find myself wearing it even on short rides. Great buy 👍🏽