Attack Bib Capri
- A versatile knicker for shoulder season riding
- Pearl Izumi's Transfer fabric wicks moisture and keeps us cool and dry
- SELECT Escape Chamois cushions for all-day comfort
- Convenient bib design makes nature breaks simple and efficient
- Item #PLZO891
- SELECT Transfer (100% recycled nylon)
- fall, winter
- [medium] 19in
- Women's SELECT Escape 1:1
- Chamois Thickness
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 19, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
Elegant jet black color with very minimal seam. Very nice material, it feels the same with their PRO line. It come with their blue chamois. I prefer the orange one. I have used their shorts with blue chamois in 100 miles ride. Not too bad. But I would start feeling uncomfortable by 60-80 miles. I'm 5'5 130 lbs. Hips 38 and small fits perfect. I'm ordering one more. It's hard to find a bib on this length. And so easy to take nature breaks.