Select a Size
Select a Color
AmFib Lite Glove
For cooler weather rides that aren’t enough to chill to the bones, the Pearl Izumi AmFib Lite Glove is a cozy cave for sensitive digits. With 60 grams of Primaloft insulation under Pearl Izumi’s AmFib softshell fabrics, it’s 40 grams less insulation than the deep winter AmFib glove. The water and wind-resistant softshell blocks out uncomfortable elements while still creating a relaxed and unrestricted feeling of dexterity. A synthetic leather palm features no padding for enhanced bar-feel and provides ample grip for precise control in wet conditions.
- Cool weather cycling glove receives trickle down from its warmer sibling
- Roughly half as insulated as the AmFIB gloves for cool weather riding
- Protection from rain and wind during spring and fall storms
- Stable palm helps to maximize bar feel and control
- Touch screen compatible keeps phone functions a swipe away
- Item #PLZO8DU
- [face fabric] AmFIB softshell, [insulation] 60g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore (35% post-consumer recycled polyester, Aerogel particles), [palm] Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, time trial, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 2, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
They seem like a good, quality glove. They are windproof but with no insulation. I found them to be really uncomfortable on a long ride. After a couple hours, the fabric across the knuckles really started to be irritating. They are not as comfortable as the Gore Windstopper gloves they replace.