All-Road v5 Cycling Shoe
The Pearl Izumi All-Road V5 Shoes provide a stiff pedaling platform with the feel and fit of sneakers, so you can get the most out of your indoor workout or road ride. The seamless bonded upper keeps feet cool during hard rides or up-tempo classes by wicking moisture away and maintaining breathability. A nylon composite midsole adds stiffness to the shoe for greater power transfer to the pedals, without adding unnecessary weight. With the durable rubber tread on the All-Roads, our feet stay firmly on the ground between locker room and studio or bike rack and coffee order.
- A cycling shoe designed for both indoor and outdoor riding
- Bonded seamless upper is both durable and breathable
- 3 hook-and-loop straps are easily adjustable for a customized fit
- Durable rubber sole provides traction when off the bike
- 2-bolt compatibility works with most spin studio pedals
- Item #PLZ00UC
- nylon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, indoor cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
This was my first road shoe with Velcro fasteners. They work well for the price point and are fairly comfortable. They are, IMO, sized larger so the Velcro comes in handy.
March 24, 2021
Overall, a good shoe
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
While I find these a bit wide (I have a narrow foot, however), they adjust to fit, the length is good, and it's really handy to be able to loosen/tighten with the Velcro straps while riding -- clip-in perfectly to my Shimano 2-bolt pedals. Decent look overall, like the rubberized bottoms so I don't slide on my floor on the way out to ride. The sole is quite stiff -- feet hurt after riding, but maybe adjusting the position on the cleat will help with that. UPDATE: Just too wide for me, had to return even though they are pretty nice.
Margit L Crowell