Select style & size:Select options
Get off the couch and rock the pouch.
- A field pouch for carrying cords, USBs, and essentials
- Capture clips turn pouch into shoulder satchel
- Roll closure expands to support more stuff
- Mesh liner pockets keep your stuff consolidated
- Internal zippered pocket holds keys, cash, valuables
- Item #PKE000O
- Q & A
Solid electronics kit!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this as a case to hold my chargers, hard drives, cords, etc when traveling or just day to day, and it works great! Seems to be durable, and I plan on using it for years to come. Peak Design makes great products for all photographers (and non photographers)
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am really impressed with the construction and toughness of this guy, feels really solid on the outside but lined with a soft fleecy material inside. I was able to use it to protect my A6000 and kit lens while air travelling recently but in general the size is better suited for an extra lens and some misc cords, etc.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use the Field Pouch every day inside my Peak Design Everyday Backpack. It holds filters, mobile lenses, and other small items. Build quality and design are top notch, as are all Peak Design products.
Perfect Organization Piece
The field pouch is a great piece for organizing camera gear, but it'd work just as well for computer cords or anything else you felt like throwing at it. Sturdy design and good size.