Select style & size:Select options
Professionalism is an everyday event when you're a freelance photographer. There's something new to photograph everyday, and every job requires different lenses and sometimes even a different body. You could get different bags for different gear, or you could use Peak Design's Everyday 15in Messenger Bag for every job. Styled for a clean, utilitarian, streamlined performance, the Everyday features three origami-like FlexFold dividers that you can remove or adjust to fit whatever photography setup you need for the day. Peak Design built it out of waxed Kodra canvas with weatherproof treatments and high-density foam for reliable protection, and its carry-on compatible dimensions slide under plane seats with ease.
- Everyday messenger holds a complete daily photography kit
- Weatherproof exterior and internal foam protect your valuables
- Removable FlexFold dividers customize internal storage to fit gear
- External carry for tripods, internal padded sleeve for laptop
- Adjustable, seatbelt-like shoulder strap with internal padding
- MagLatch magnetic clasp and four ladder lock points
- 15in size suitable for full-frame DSLR camera, three lenses, and photo accessories
- Item #PKE000R
- Q & A
I love this bag.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Peak design makes a wonderful product I've used this bag for a couple of years now and I love it, it is well built. The accessibility of the bag while on a shoot is wonderful. With that being said I used this for events, short hikes, and walking around town, I am opting for a backpack design now for hikes this bag definitely falls short on hikes as most messengers do not the bags fault just a heavy bag on one shoulder for miles and miles is a bit much. All in all peak design makes amazing products definitely worth the money!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Another bag that has all the features you could want and some that you might not. Durability and weather resistance is obvious but the bulk leaves me preferring a backpack style bag instead.
Beautiful and Well Built
This messenger is awesome -- the bag is well built and holds a ton of gear. I can fit my DSLR camera body, a large wide-angle lens and a couple of smaller lenses without feeling like I'm cramming everything in. The bag feels like it's well constructed and there are a ton of small compartments for lens caps, cords, and other odds and ends. This is definitely an upgrade from other camera bags that I've used.