Select Style & Size
Yulex Wading Socks
When the temperatures rise and spring runoff resides, ditch the waders and reach for the Patagonia Yulex Wading Socks. Staying true to their eco-friendly ethos, Patagonia did away with traditional neoprene by opting for a combination of natural and synthetic rubbers, which helps to reduce these wading socks’ environmental impact. This also gives them a slightly thinner construction than typical neoprene booties, so they can be layered under waders for extra warmth when it’s necessary.
- Low-profile wading socks for wet wading or winter layering
- Made from natural and synthetic rubber to reduce environmental harm
- Fair Trade Certification ensures workers were paid a fair wage for their labor
- Item #PATZ9HO
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 85% Yulex rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 20, 2020
Great wet socks!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
Used it in the Grand Canyon for 3 weeks and they still look good and it was warm enough for 50 deg water. Runs large, I am women's size 7 and bought the Small as recommended but returned it for an XSmall which had a good amount of room