Why We Like The Patagonia Woolyester Pile Bomber Jacket
When those temps take a dip, we shrug into the Patagonia Woolyester Pile Bomber Jacket. The eco-friendly blend of recycled wool and polyester brings the heat and good vibes, while the lining's water-repellent finish helps wick away moisture, so we don't get clammy underneath.
- Toasty high-pile fleece built with recycled fibers
- Ribbed cuffs and collar help hold in heat
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage
- Side pockets warm your hands
- Item #PATZA4S
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 77% recycled polyester, 23% recycled wool, [lining, pockets] 100% recycled polyester plain weave, DWR treatment, [contrast] 98% polyester, 2% spandex rib knit
- Fleece Weight
- hip, drop-tail hem
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help