Select your style & size:Select options
Your little guy will be begging to go sledding as soon as he wakes up and finds a foot and a half of fresh snow in the yard. So bundle him in his snow clothes and pull the Patagonia Boys' Woolly Hat over his head before sending him out to play. Made for cold days, this beanie is made from a recycled wool blend and lined with cozy polyester fleece. Traditional Nordic styling with ear flaps and extended ties provides extra warmth as he zooms down the hill behind the house.
- Keep your little guy playing in comfort with this cozy comfort
- Recycled wool blend for warmth
- Fleece interior provides subtle comfort
- Extended earflaps for added protection
- Traditional Nordic styling with a ball tassel and extended ties
- Item #PAT01HC
- Q & A
Super durable for the life of a kid
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Tassels inevitably get pulled during recess and sled sessions, don't let them get away. Like everything from Patagonia, this is a well-built item that will last at least until your kid forgets it at school. Feel free to contact me to find the perfect items for the kids at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.204.4556.