Select style & size:Select options
Winter Weight Fleece Oversock
The Patagonia Winter Weight Fleece Oversock pairs well with frozen river banks, frigid early mornings, and the huge catches that others are too cold to hunt down. Designed for the most extreme winter fishing conditions, these double-faced fleece socks easily slide over your regular socks when you're wadering up. The thick Polartec fleece is super warm, and helps create important dead-air space necessary for insulation in frigid water, ensuring that you can stay out there and reap the rewards of your cold-weather pursuits.
- Ultra-warm layering socks for frigid winter fishing trips
- Double-faced Polartec fleece adds necessary insulation in cold water
- Designed to be worn over your regular socks when you wader up
- Item #PAT02H6
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- Polartec (80% recycled polyester, 14% spandex, 6% polyester)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 16, 2019
Patagonia does it again
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these as a gift for my buddy and this is what he had to say : "I couldn’t be happier with the fleece overstocks from Patagonia. My feet have always been my weak spot when it comes to winter fishing, and pairing these fleece liners with a good thick wool sock has fixed that issue. My feet stay much warmer and I’m able to stay in the water longer. The quality is top notch as always from Patagonia and the fit was perfect."