Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Wind Shield Pant
When you need to give the wind the ol' what-for on your next winter ride or run, pull on the Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Pants. The updated fabric is now warmer throughout with the front and complete lower legs crafted from a recycled polyester laminated to a breathable windproof film. The upper back half of the pant is made from a polyester stretch fabric to enhance breathability and wick moisture when you're working up a sweat despite the chilly temperature. Reflective details help you stay visible when you're exercising in the fading light of day, and zippered hand pockets keeps lip balm and other essentials secure when you're on the move.
- Softshell pants for high-aerobic, cold-weather activities
- Laminated recycled polyester offers breathable wind protection
- Stretch panels provide enhanced breathability, wicking, and mobility
- Drawcord waistband for a secure, comfortable fit
- Zippered cuff openings with a snap closure
- Polygiene treatment helps reduce odor
- Item #PATZ9KP
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.