Numb fingers begone.
Slip on Patagonia's Wind Shield Gloves before high-aerobic activities in cold weather like backcountry skiing and trail running. The lightweight softshell takes the bite out of brisk winds, and the gloves shed snowflakes and light rain thanks to the DWR treatment. Breathable Capilene and warm Speedwork panels enhance moisture management and performance, and Polygiene's odor control keeps the stink at bay. The Wind Shield Gloves also feature touchscreen compatibility so you can gram photos or shuffle music on the skintrack or trail.
- A lightweight glove for cold running and uphill touring
- Stink-resistant Polygiene built-in to resist odor and funk
- Breathable, windproof material great for the skin track
- Touch-screen compatible panels on thumb and index fingers
- Palm and fingers feature rugged chamois for a sure grip
- Item #PAT022K