Select a size:
Venga Rock Pant
The Men's Patagonia Venga Rock Pant is in a pretty big hurry to get you on the wall. If the stretchy lightweight cotton blend and mobility-enhancing crotch gusset don't hint that these pants are ready to climb, then the articulated knees and careful details are sure to clue you in. The organic cotton weave is not only soft and stretchy for comfort and natural movement, but is also durable enough to hold its own against knee-bars, hip scums, and downclimbs. Small details like low-profile belt loops and a convenient drop-in thigh pocket make them a pleasure to wear under your harness, and the unique adjustable waist lets you tighten your fit with a simple tug of the pants' webbing loop.
- Durable and stretchy pants with climbing-specific features
- Organic cotton blend offers easy movement and breathability
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees enhance natural movement
- Waist adjustment system is simple and easy to use
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep you dry on the wall
- Drop-in thigh pocket and flat-lying hand pockets work with a harness
- Rear pockets create a reinforced seat for dual-function durability
- Item #PAT02VS
3.5 based on 31 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.