Select a Size
Select a Color
Venga Rock Pant
The Men's Patagonia Venga Rock Pant is in a pretty big hurry to get you on the wall. If the stretchy lightweight cotton blend and mobility-enhancing crotch gusset don't hint that these pants are ready to climb, then the articulated knees and careful details are sure to clue you in. The organic cotton weave is not only soft and stretchy for comfort and natural movement, but is also durable enough to hold its own against knee-bars, hip scums, and downclimbs. Small details like low-profile belt loops and a convenient drop-in thigh pocket make them a pleasure to wear under your harness, and the unique adjustable waist lets you tighten your fit with a simple tug of the pants' webbing loop.
- Durable and stretchy pants with climbing-specific features
- Organic cotton blend offers easy movement and breathability
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees enhance natural movement
- Waist adjustment system is simple and easy to use
- DWR coating sheds light precipitation to keep you dry on the wall
- Drop-in thigh pocket and flat-lying hand pockets work with a harness
- Rear pockets create a reinforced seat for dual-function durability
- Item #PAT02VS
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials, Responsibly Sourced
- 73% organic cotton, 24% polyester, 3% spandex, DWR coating
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 side
- OppoSet adjustable
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, canyoneering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2020
old version is better.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 143 lbs
I have a couple pairs of the same style pants purchased about 3 years ago, one is green, another one is navy blue, they are perfect fit. So when I saw it on sales, I wanted to try new version of this pants. Well, I must say old version is much better than new one which has slim fit around waist and doesn't give you much leg room at all. These pants are still made in the same country, but they changed sizing which is bad decision. So I had to return them. I ordered the third one at 32( I usually wear 30 sometimes go up to 31 as I like a bit extra room around waist.), let's wait and see. So please size up when you order it.
June 4, 2019
Durable and Sleek
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I gave these pants as a gift for my boyfriend's birthday. He has worn them several times going cragging and they are super durable and comfy. They also look sleek which is nice so there isn't excess fabric to get in the way of leg movement while climbing. Probably going to get them in another color for him soon as a surprise because he liked them so much.
October 30, 2019
What is the inseam in these pants?
August 25, 2019
Do these pants have shock cord at the cuffs?