Get out there—the wall is warm, the climbing is ripe, and the Patagonia Men's Venga Rock Knickers are eager to help. Soft, breathable cotton is blended with enough spandex for stemming and enough polyester to withstand a jagged rock face or two, providing comfort and durability. The darted knees and gusseted crotch are begging for bouldering problems, and the lie-flat pockets and low-profile belt loops feel smooth and comfy beneath your harness. If the below-the-knee cut isn't minimalist enough for you, a shock cord drawstring lets you tighten the cuff even further for a bulk-free fit that won't snag on the wall.
- Technical pants for rock climbing the summer away
- Stretchy plain weave offers comfort at the crag
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch provide active mobility
- Pockets and waist details designed for under-harness comfort
- Regular fit can be adjusted at the waist and cuffs to reduce bulk
- Patagonia designing clothes clothing for climbers in 1973
- Item #PAT02C9