You have to work hard if you're going to find pristine powder stashes. Lucky for you, Patagonia made the Men's Untracked Pant for just the occasion. Gore-Tex gives this light, thin, three-layer shell reliable waterproof protection for the ride down, and it's breathable to keep you comfortable on the skin up. Patagonia brushed the polyester lining to add warmth and enhance moisture management.
Updated this season with a refined silhouette, the Untracked Pants feature a low-bulk fit for a more streamlined look. The articulated pattern provides mobility, so you can reach for those turns with ease. Side vents with watertight zippers ensure that snow doesn't seep through and can be opened to quickly dump heat. Gaiters keep powder out of your boots to keep you warm and comfortable all day.
- Do anything ski pants for shredding in bounds or in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex laminate blends breathability and waterproofing
- Two front and two cargo pockets ensure you stay organized
- Thigh zips dump excess heat on skin tracks and boot packs
- Flannel backer helps manage moisture, boosts comfort
- Ankle gaiters keep your socks dry while post-holing
- Item #PAT02XJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Highly adjustable waist as a result of beefy velcro.
Bells and whistles including integrated gators, thigh pockets with zipper and flap, thigh venting, patches for protection against ski edges.
Patagonia responsible sourcing.
Not full zip.
Baggy legs (and therefore crampon snags).