Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Wade into the deep end.
When you're willing to wade just a bit deeper than most anglers to bring more fish to net, you need the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Sticky Wading Boots to keep you on your feet. Designed specifically for female anglers, this lightweight and protective boot is built for long days spent catching wild trout in the Rockies and meandering hikes in pursuit of wild steelhead somewhere on the Skeena.
Their synthetic leather upper resists serious wear from both river debris and forest litter, and it has mesh drainage panels so you aren't stuck hauling around water-logged boots all day. Patagonia added internal support and a reinforced toe box to resist water pressure when you're wading deep and a molded midsole for extra cushioning underfoot. Where these boots really shine, though, is with their durable sticky rubber sole that can be resoled and will accept studs when you need some extra bite on that river slime.
- Lightweight wading boots designed for female anglers
- Synthetic leather upper with mesh drainage
- Reinforced toe resists water pressure
- Molded EVA midsole delivers additional cushioning
- Sticky rubber sole sticks to slick river bottoms
- Outsoles can be resoled and hold fin straps
- Soles also accepts studs (sold separate)
- Patagonia designs and builds eco-conscious products
- Item #PAT01PC
- Q & A
Great Wader Boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these as my first wader boots and they've been great! They've got great traction, support, some rocker which makes walking easier since the sole is a little stiff (by design) and they've broken in nicely. I wear them with my Patagonia Spring River Waders, and even though the booties are a little large for my foot, they've worked fine in this boot. I'm usually in between sizes when I buy street shoes, I went with the larger of the 2 for me and they've worked well; have not been oversized.