Select style & size:Select options
Ultralight Black Hole 8L Sling Bag
Whether you're biking to work or around town, the Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole 8L Sling Bag offers easy everyday storage and a comfortable wear. The asymmetrical sling-style harness won't bounce around or slide when you're riding hard on the road, and the expandable stretch pocket on the strap will keep a phone or energy bar close by so you won't have to slow down to reach for the essentials. Offering eight liters of storage and a dual-compartment design, this bag has enough space to fit your smaller daily essentials items, while the durable ripstop fabric delivers solid water-resistant protection to keep your stuff protected in rainy weather. Plus, you've got breathable mesh on the strap and back panel to help keep you cool when those summer storms give way to hot and humid weather.
- Handy sling pack to keep daily essentials stashed on bike commutes
- Asymmetrical harness fits close to body to prevent jostling around
- Dual compartment design keeps your stuff organized
- Durable nylon ripstop delivers water-resistant protection
- Stretch pocket on the strap keeps your phone close by for directions
- Breathable mesh on strap and back panel is comfortable on hot days
- Item #PAT02ZR
What do you think about this product?
March 9, 2020
Hung Askew on 6’3” Frame
Ended up returning this due to it hanging down and to the left (almost like it wanted to be worn like a satchel or purse). No matter the adjustment to the strap, I could not get it to sit centered on my back. My shorter friends seemed to like it.
September 10, 2019
Very good is not very big it’s kind of small if don’t have much stuff is perfect to carrying few things