Warmed up and decked out.
When you're hitting the trail for crisp fall hikes, deck yourself out with a hoodie that'll keep you nice and warm for the adventure. Zip yourself into the Patagonia Ukiah Hooded Fleece Jacket and you'll find a welcome hug of soft fleece against your skin, with ample pocket space, and an adjustable hood that's easy to get dialed in to your perfect comfort spot. Set-in sleeves give you a little extra hand coverage for warmth, without getting in the way of your dexterity. Wear it on your approach to your favorite bouldering spot, or to go out for a couple of post-adventure beverages on the patio of your favorite pub this fall, and stay cozy through the evening.
- Approach your favorite bouldering spot in this cozy hoodie
- Versatile, breathable and warm, good for hitting the pub or trail
- Zippered media pocket with headphone jack for your tunes
- Adjustable hood features laminated visor for H2O protection
- Drop tail hem eliminates crack-back from any activity
- Item #PAT020F