Select Style & Size
Tyrolean Bike Short
- Bike short built for trailblazing rugged routes
- Polyester blend offers highly breahtable, stretchy performance
- Sonic-welded seams eliminate chafing and promote flexibility
- Adjustable waist can cinsh tight with one hand while riding
- Snap loops designed to pair with certain Patagonia liners
- Short inseam pairs well with knee pads
- Item #PATZ9C8
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR
- 2 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 20, 2020
Great alternative to the lycra look
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 130 lbs
I don't ride many trails but do ride gravel and mid-length road rides. I generally despise the skintight peloton look, so I wanted something to wear over a liner that I also felt comfortable enough wearing in a public place. These are great. They're not too baggy so that I'm riding with a ton of extra fabric; my last Patagonia mountain bike shorts feel bulky in comparison. The side pockets are stretchy and I can even fit my oversized iphone in them if needed. I wasn't sure if I needed to size up - these are slim fitting - but since they have a ton of stretch, I stayed with the smaller size. The length is even good for a shorty like me; most mountain bike shorts' inseams are too long and go past my knees.