An Outdoor Classic.
As classic as peanut butter and jelly, the Patagonia Men's Tribune Zip-Off Pants keep you comfortable as you backpack through shifting conditions. Constructed from a stretch nylon fabric, these pants offer snag-resistant durability that won't impede your progress. The zip-off leg design keeps your legs covered when you're trekking through dew-covered valleys with snagging underbrush and convert into shorts when the day heats up and your navigating rugged ridges as the sun beats down. An articulated and gusseted design provides full range of motion so you can push yourself to your limits on journey after journey.
- Travel smarter with these technical and convertible pants
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric with a DWR finish
- Zip-off design with color-coded zippers for easy on and off
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch for mobility
- Slim through the seat and leg, close at the thigh, and slim through the ankle
- Item #PAT02H3
- Q & A
Great material, fit very nice
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 36
- Height: 10'11"
- Weight: 192lbs
I love this, The fit is slim. Straight legs, it doesn't look baggy.
The material is stretchy, very nice feel. All the pockets have zippers which are great for traveling .
The waist size is about one size too big. I am wearing 35n Levis.
I bought 36, too loose, exchange for 34in